Gordon Gerbing's Heat Controller
Made in the USA Quality and Durability!
- The gloves and jacket liner each have their own controller for the same person
- New, innovative design offers five easy clicks from off to full heat
- Free leather case with a clip on the back to attach to belt or pants, or use Velcro® to attach to any solid object
- Large rocker arms adjust the heat without distraction
- Advanced engineering and solid, durable construction
- Higher capacity connectors and wiring than the competition for quick, smooth distribution of heat
- Digital design draws only the requested level of power
- Connects with standard gear from other companies
- Two-Year Warranty
Manufactured in Hillsboro, OR
Order our jacket liner, deer hide gloves and heat controller together on the same order and save $39 with our package discount. At checkout, above the green Proceed to Checkout button, click the Add Coupon button and enter Package.
We do have the heat controller in stock, but due to the disruption of our manufacturing due to the COVID pandemic and strong demand, the clip-case is not available right now. If you order a heat-controller, we will ship the clip-case when available.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-4WARMTH (844-492-7684)
Details on how to hook-up your heated clothing to your motorcycle's battery.
30-day Return Policy
Return any product you purchased from us in new condition for a full refund or exchange within 30-days of the purchase. The reason for a return is yours and yours alone.
Stay with Gordon