Gordon Gerbing's Jacket Liner 2.0
From the Inventor of the Heated Jacket Liner!
- Heating pads on the chest, back, collar, and sleeves surround you in warmth -- REAL WARMTH
- Compressible, water-repellent, durable, Thinsulate® insulation over the heating pads
- Soft nylon shell with modern, thin, flexible carbon fiber heating wires
- Inside and outside pockets
- Form-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under your outer garments
- Outstanding finish on both the outside and the inside
- Glove plug pockets placed on the sleeves secure the plugs when not in use
- Pocket for heat controller, gloves and pant plugs
Made in Shelton, WA
Due to the disruption of our manufacturing due to the COVID pandemic and strong demand, not all liner sizes are in stock.
>>>Please contact us before placing an order online.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-4WARMTH (844-492-7684)
Details on how to hook-up your heated clothing to your motorcycle's battery.
30-day Return Policy
Return any product you purchased from us in new condition for a full refund or exchange within 30-days of the purchase. The reason for a return is yours and yours alone.
Stay with Gordon