Gordon Gerbing's Deerskin Gloves
American Craftsmanship at its Finest!
- Crafted from beautiful, supple deer hide leather, far superior to other leathers for motorcycle gloves
- Exceptionally strong, lightweight, durable and flexible for the absolute highest quality glove available
- These gloves provide REAL WARMTH, warmer than the competition
- Connects with standard gear from other heated clothing companies
- With our expertise and our modern, thin carbon fiber heating wire, you do not feel wires inside the glove
- Lined with Thinsulate™ and a breathable Sympatex® membrane for strong water resistance
- Always available in Black plus a variety of engaging colors by special order
- Made in collaboration with the Churchill™ glove company, an American family business for four generations, established in 1895
Made in Centralia, WA
Provide either your glove size or a measurement of your hand. Measure around palm of hand over knuckles, excluding the thumb, as shown here.
Details on how to hook-up your heated clothing to your motorcycle's battery.
30-day Return Policy
Return any product you purchased from us in new condition for a full refund or exchange within 30-days of the purchase. The reason for a return is yours and yours alone.
Stay with Gordon